We are very excited to announce that the 2012 Vintage marks the 20th Anniversary of ARNS Estate Grown Cabernet. It is difficult to believe 20 years has passed. Our wine quality is the results of paying careful attention to the health of our vines and we have an uncompromising wine making style. Only the very best grapes are used while the inferior ones are dropped to the ground. This approach produces consistently excellent wine.
Our wines are very elegant with a deep, dark purple color. You can taste the fleshy and refined tannins in the mouth covered by juicy fruit tones of black cherry, licorice, chocolate, and cedar. 2012 is a fantastic year for production so there is a little more to offer. For the best tasting experience, decant and enjoy.
- Winemaker: Sandi Belcher ARNS
- Vineyard: Arns Estate Grown
- Appellation: Napa Valley, CA
- Varietal: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon Old Vines
- Barrel Aging: 2 Years/80% New French Oak
- Production: 400 cases 750ml. - 1.5L bottle
- Age: 15+ Years @ Cellar Temperatures 58F
- Alcohol: 14.5%